Re: Conglomeration........

To: akgua!att!cme.nist.gov!paulg@hoosier (Paul Gilders),
Subject: Re: Conglomeration........
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 93 12:56 EDT
I have an acoustics background and used to design stereo headphones
for Koss Corporation.  Why "re-route part of the exhaust to the
passenger's footwell"?  Why not run the exhaust through the footwell
about 3 feet and connect it to a Y pipe with a ear cushion on each side.
You could place fins on each of the ear cushions to decrease the heat.
I might reccommend carrying some very dark sun glasses for your passengers
to wear so other people wouldn't have to watch their eyes spinning.
You might construct the Y such that each side was in the shape of a horn
so as to more closely match the acoustic impedance of the ears.  I'd also
double the width of the seat belt and add belts for the feet and arms.
Yep.....I think you have definitely got and idea
Don Mathis