LBC population

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: LBC population
From: "James A. TenCate" <jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1993 10:04:07 -0500
Roland writes:
>Is it just me or are the majority of top-down LBCs to be found on public
>roads these days TR6s.  Are TR6 owners just more hip?  Do TR6 drivers
>have more fun?  Or do I just live on the wrong side of the tracks?

Well, they DID make almost 100,000 of those cars!  However, I think
they actually made more TR7's (but they aren't nearly as bombproof
as a 6).  HOWEVER, here in Austin, there are really only maybe 6
TR6's that are driven on a regular basis.  MGB's can be found by
the hundreds!  Maybe you DO live on the wrong side of the tracks :-)

jim