Re: Just suppose for a minute...

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Just suppose for a minute...
From: scott@psy.uwa.edu.au (Scott Fisher)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 93 16:17:40 WST
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 93 11:33:45 PDT
From: megatest!bldg2fs1!sfisher@uu2.psi.com (Scott Fisher)
Subject: Just suppose for a minute...

>...that I went mad and decided to shop for an XJ-S.
>
>[deleted...]
>
>- --Scott "Rather have an Aston, but an XJ-S just might do" Fisher

Well Scott,

Whatever you do just don't buy an XJ6 series III...then there would be
real confusion! :-)

Regards

Scott "no not that Scott the other Scott, no not him, Scott!" Fisher
Scott Fisher [scott@psy.uwa.oz.au]  PH: Aus [61] Perth (9) Local (380 3272).

Department of Psychology                                    /      \    W + E
University of Western Australia.      Perth [32S, 116E]-->  *_.--._/      S
Nedlands, 6009.  PERTH, W.A.                                      v

Joy is a Jaguar XJ6 with a flat battery, a blown oil seal and an unsympathetic
wife, 9km outside of a small remote town, 3:15am on a cold wet winters morning.

From  rwg1@postoffice.mail.cornell.edu Tue Sep 11 11:40:00 2001