Just suppose for a minute...

To: megatest!bldg2fs1!sfisher@uu2.psi.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Just suppose for a minute...
From: passaret@sol.med.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti x7-4485)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 93 17:31:53 CDT
# In message <9306041833.AA15946@bldg2fs1.sales>,
# megatest!bldg2fs1!sfisher@uu2.psi.com (Scott Fisher) writes:

sf> ...that I went mad and decided to shop for an XJ-S.

sf> [...]  And while I would prefer an E Type to an
sf> XJ-S, the XJ-S has the singular advantage of being
sf> financeable.

On that note, I'll fire off an ad for the E-Type coupe that's
for sale locally (Saw the photo at the local BritCar shop when
I dropped Sonja off.

1964 E-Type 4.2 Coupe
Red Exterior (Not sure on interior, but I think Black)
He's asking 19.9K or trades, the mechanic seemed to think
that he'd take 15K.  The mechanic says its _real_ solid, and
he should know as he did a lot of the work.

Call Art (414) 567-2536.  The ad was at British Auto Service
in Menomonee Falls, WI.  That is all.
                                                        - MM

(Who wishes he hadn't just moved and had a few more K to throw around.)
--
"When he pulled the trigger                          When the chainsaw started
 Was it hard to figure?                              Was he broken hearted?"