Re: Just suppose for a minute...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Just suppose for a minute...
From: Garry Archer <archer@hsi.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1993 15:53:33 -0400
megatest!bldg2fs1!sfisher@uu2.psi.com (Scott Fisher) writes:

> ...that I went mad and decided to shop for an XJ-S.

Oh-oh, I think Scott has got a lust on.   I'd swear he's mentioned
this before :-)

> Oh yeah, and of course the one key question:
>
> What are they like to drive?

I drove one a year or so ago.  BIG SMILE!  Need I say more?
For some unknown reason I like the heavy weight of the car.  Plus, all
that power!  The other thing I liked... _everyone_ looks at you.  The
car is just a huge magnet for stares from admirers.  This is particularly
gratifying when the stares come from attractive young ladies, ahem...

> --Scott "Rather have an Aston, but an XJ-S just might do" Fisher

Go for the Aston, GO FOR THE ASTON!!!!

Speaking of which; Aston Martin DB7 spotted... in the June issues
of "Road & Track" and "Car and Driver", but not in "Motor Trend".
Ah, now here is a car with Jaguar connections!  The best of both
worlds!  The car is just stunning.

Before I die, I simply must drive an Aston Martin if I never get to own one.
Hmmm... how'd that jingle go?  "Have you driven a Ford... lately?!"  :-)

        Happy Motoring!
        - Garry Archer