Re: insurance for "classic"

To: drabik@solaris.gatech.edu
Subject: Re: insurance for "classic"
From: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 93 9:34:35 CDT
Timothy J. Drabik asks >

>Who has found a company that will insure
>for stated value or even appraised value, when the car is
>not driven heavily (< 2000 mi/yr, for example)?

J C Taylor classic car insurance
320 South 69th Street
Upper Darby, PA   19082
800-345-8290

They insured my '66 Midget for all risks including liability.  My stated value
was only $1000, so it cost me $54 for the year.  I think the mileage limit was
2500 miles.  I drove it less than 1,000.  They required no appraisal for the
small coverage I had, just a photo.  You may want more coverage on the Jag, so
an appraisal may be required.  They have lots of little rules and restrictions.

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN   55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105  w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov             USA
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman