RE: insurance for "classic"

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, drabik@solaris.gatech.edu
Subject: RE: insurance for "classic"
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 93 07:28:16 PDT
     Timothy Drabik asks about classic car ins;

          >>I insure my 1948 Riley RMA at full
     coverage/stated value but with mileage restrictions for
     $102/year thru Condon & Skelley out of Pennsylvania.
     The only stipulation were that the car was for the most
     part "stock" (ex; they would not insure the Sprite :-(,
     and that whenever the car is driven it is because of
     something that has to do with the car, ie; show, club
     meet, to have work done, etc. E-mail me directly & I
     can dig up the address if you're interested.

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com