Daren Stoned

To: britcars@red4est.felton.ca.us
Subject: Daren Stoned
From: lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us
Date: Wed May 05 20:59:29 PDT 1993
I just got a call from Daren, cruising high on all sorts of
nifty painkillers.  If you are wondering why you haven't heard
from him lately, he fell off of his bicycle.  I'll let him
regale you with all of the great details when he returns in a
couple of weeks.  He spent a few days in the hospital, he broke
a couple of bones and got a real nice case of road rash but
other than that is in good spirits.

He can be reached (for about the next week and a half) at
209-728-3608.  He is recuperating at his aunts house and
will then go down to mexico for la carrera (this time as
crew and chief bottle opener).

     Larry