Re: It would be a better story if we'd actually made it

To: cak@parc.xerox.com (Chris Kent Kantarjiev)
Subject: Re: It would be a better story if we'd actually made it
From: plains!pwcs.stpaul.gov!phile@uunet.UU.NET (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 92 12:36:47 CDT
Chris Kent Kantarjiev writes >

>After a while of this, I get fed up. I drill a hole across the flats
>big enough to accomodate a pin punch. Put the punch through the hole,
>hit it with a 3 lb. sledge, and voila! out it comes. Hooray! Miracle
>number 2 for the day.

The miracle is that the drift did not break.  Those puppies are pretty hard.

All in all, this was gripping tale, well told.  Scott will be proud of you.
So, when will you hit the road for material for your next story?

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN   55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105     lotus@pnet51.orb.mn.org (infrequent mail checks)
w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (lists go here)
"I coordinated all this." - Fred G. Sanford.