Re: It would be a better story if we'd actually made it

To: plains!pwcs.stpaul.gov!phile@uunet.uu.net (Philip J Ethier)
Subject: Re: It would be a better story if we'd actually made it
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1992 13:02:12 PDT
        The miracle is that the drift did not break.  Those puppies are pretty
        hard.

I was worried about that -- I was also worried that the steel plug
would just disintegrate. So I started tapping close to the hole to
minimize the torque everywhere...

        So, when will you hit the road for material for your next story?

Well, there's talk of mjb coming out here in October. But I don't have
any long distance wrenching plans at the moment...