Re: New MGB

To: sfisher@wsl.dec.com, twakeman@apple.com
Subject: Re: New MGB
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 92 19:57:27 -0700
Scott, my standard tour (I have run three varations of this for Triumph
Travelers), starts on the valley side of the Santa Cruz mountains and
follows the windiest mountain roads I know of that go through forrest.
For an out of town crowd, I would take it through Big Basin  park (
possible stop at the Donald Healey grove), and have a stop (with a tour)
of the Henery Cowell Redwood park (very big trees, narrow guage RR). After
a rest at the park, I would take them up Zyante to Summit; along Summit to
Old San Jose rd then down to Soquel. At that point I usually take the group
to a restrant. I would guess my tours have been averaging 4 -5 hours
driving though some extreamly beautiful redwood forrest areas on narrow
windy mountain roads :*)

What might be interesting is one of my tours for those who like to drive
and a simotanious Santa Cruz Mountain wine tasting tour,  or I can make
a combo wine tasting and forrest tour (who could drive straight after
wine tasting anyway).

We could arrange dinner on the Santa Cruz warf perhaps?  Or if you like,
cancel that thought, I do not have enough up front money to set up dinner
at a Santa Cruz winery.  We could always stop by my house & I can let
everyone sand on my TR3;*)

Seriously, give me an idea of how many hours driving might be fun for this
group, and where you would like it to end & I will pick the nicest roads.

TeriAnn
I normally only take one wrong turn on a tour;*)