Re: GT6 leaf spring & EZ bleed.

To: BRITISH-CARS@HOOSIER, sequent!islabs!ateq!rkg@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: Re: GT6 leaf spring & EZ bleed.
From: Geronimo x54903 page 951-3432 <GENDIMEN@T12SYS.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 92 07:21:22 PDT
I think the place I called about re-arching the spring was San Jose Spring
works (I think, I can find out for sure if you want).  I just pulled them out of
the yellow pages, and the guy said $80 to do a single spring TR.  So it would
have cost me $160 for a used re-arched GT6 spring.  The new one was $150 +
$11 shipping.  I didn't see any funky tool in the Haynes manual to R+R the
spring, though.  For you SF south bay area folks, where can I buy a gallon
container of DOT 4 brake fluid?  Lastly, a non-LBC question.  Does anyone know
of a mailing list for Corvettes?

Thanks,
Mike G.