Re: RE: AndysrequestforChicagogettogether

To: acg@hermes.dlogics.com
Subject: Re: RE: AndysrequestforChicagogettogether
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Mon Jul 13 08:42:18 1992
Andy,

One more hope, the annual British Car Day at Oakton Communtiy College in
DesPlaines is a good place for a get together. They had something like
450 LBCs turn out last year.  I believe it is Sunday, 6 September., or it
could be Sat., 5 Sept.

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer.