AndysrequestforChicagogettogether

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: AndysrequestforChicagogettogether
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Fri Jul 10 08:26:33 1992
Re: Andy's longing for a Chicago area get together similar to the SOL
Bay Area lunch.

Chuck Slana of the autox file did hold a get together in the Southwest
suburbs which I was unable to attend.  If you want to organize a Chicago
get together I will try to make it.  But if you want to see the Mini, it
only leaves my garage on its trailer due to it being not licensed or street
legal in  its present racing form.

Give me a call at (708) 394-3952 eves if you try to organize something.

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer.