Re: Spark Plugs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, rbt%dracut@keps.kodak.com
Subject: Re: Spark Plugs
From: bownes@pluto.crd.ge.com (Robert M. Bownes)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 92 13:40:57 EDT
I've tried numerous plugs over the years in my cars, with the widest
variety going into the TR-6. And I can honestly say, that at this point,
there is nothing I will put in the car but Champions. They just plain work.
Period. Delco's come second, and I will not buy another set of Bosch or NGK's.
Though, for the RX-7, the *only* thing I would use is NGK, so the bias is
not brand loyalty, it is performance specific.

Several folks who work on B-c's professionally have categorically stated
do *not* put platinums in old lbc's. It's not worth the expense and they
foul out very quickly.

iii