Spark Plugs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Spark Plugs
From: Angus Grossart <angusg@spider.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 92 09:49:39 MET DST
I purchased new sparkies for my Sprite today.  The man in the shop did not have
the recommended Champion N5 but the NGK equivalents.  The old man said that the
recommended Champions sometimes work better in those old engines than any of the
equivalents.

Is this just a load of romantic non-sense or is it true?  Any body tried both
...what was your conclusions?

Happy Sparking,
Angus

--
       |                                Angus John MacLeod Grossart
       |     There can be only one!     Spider (/\oo/\) Systems
    \_(_)_/                             Stanwell Street, Edinburgh, EH6 5NG