Re: Tiny Little Bubbles!!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, cobra@cdc.hp.com
Subject: Re: Tiny Little Bubbles!!
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 92 09:23:39 -0700
Roland,
You have me stumped on the brakes but I may be able to help you with the wheels.
I drive past British Wire wheels every day.  If you can call them & get them to
show up on Sat. I can drop the wheels off for you & pick them up later.

I would be happy to bring the Land Rover in on a Friday.  You could drop
your wheels off here in Cupertino & I could drop them off at British Wire
wheel at a predetermined time Saturday.

They always remove tyres by hand.

You seem to have done everything on your brakes right.  EZ Bleed & new master
cylinder.  Sorry cann't help you there.

TeriAnn