Anyone tried the Monza exhaust systems that TRF carries?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone tried the Monza exhaust systems that TRF carries?
From: tsang@cs.washington.edu (Donald Tsang)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 92 21:05:28 -0700
I still haven't replaced my exhaust system yet.  I got a tip on
ANSA exhaust systems, but I had troubles getting hold of someone
who carried them (the number Ansa gave me was to a suicide hotline).

Anyway, the Monza free-flows look kinda interesting.  Anyone have
any experiences with them?  I'm especially interested in TR7's,
of course...

-----
Donald Tsang                    "Ho!  Haha!  Guard!  Turn!  Parry!  Dodge!
tsang@june.cs.washington.edu     Spin!  Ha!  Thrust!"
...!uw-beaver!june!tsang                       -- Robin Hood Daffy