Anyone tried the Monza exhaust systems that TRF carries?

To: tsang@cs.washington.edu
Subject: Anyone tried the Monza exhaust systems that TRF carries?
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 92 08:26:20 -0700
Donald Tsang scribed:>
>> ANSA exhaust systems, but I had troubles getting hold of someone
>> who carried them (the number Ansa gave me was to a suicide hotline).
                                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This could be a clue. You may need or want to commit suicide, if indeed
you do find someone that carries them, and then do the attempt to
install it.

>> Anyway, the Monza free-flows look kinda interesting.  Anyone have
>> any experiences with them?  I'm especially interested in TR7's,
>> of course...

I have seen them on both TRs and MGs. they look ~ok, but I take it you
are after the sound and the alleged performance they offer. As far as
installing them I have never done that. But as exhaust systems go, I'm
sure there is atleast one or two gotcha's.

Bruce..."thinking of trading the MG for a Porsche" Carter