TR7 woes

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7 woes
From: tsang@cs.washington.edu (Donald Tsang)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 92 18:33:08 -0700
No wonder my TR7 was heating up so much... if I hadn't put Slick-50 in
there awhile back, I'm sure I would have a blown head gasket on my
hands by now (yes, it works.  At least, it has for me).

To wit: I've lost my left auxilliary cooling fan (again).  This time,
it seems to be gone.  Instead of just being stuck and needing some
nudging, it seems to be high-friction, and perhaps shorted.  I lost two
fuses figuring this out, and the silicon lubricant didn't do much
either.

Any hints?  Looks sorta hard to remove/replace...

-----
Donald Tsang                    "Ho!  Haha!  Guard!  Turn!  Parry!  Dodge!
tsang@june.cs.washington.edu     Spin!  Ha!  Thrust!"
...!uw-beaver!june!tsang                       -- Robin Hood Daffy