RE: British Car Prices

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: RE: British Car Prices
From: optilink!knipper@uunet.UU.NET (Ron Knipper)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 91 15:17:15 PST
The Aston Martin Virage sticker price is around $190,000 plus all
kinds of taxes and fees.  I am not sure of the price of the new Virage
convertible.  Rest assured; it's more.  Since there is a waiting list
for these cars (I heard it was 3 years), lots of luck in haggling down
the sticker price.  But then, if you can afford a Virage, what's a
few bucks?

BTW, I believe Rolls and Bentley are also in the same $200K league.

Coming back to reality... The huge price increase of these
marques has caused parts prices to increase for older cars.  Some
already expensive AM parts have increased 300% in the last 4 years.
Can you say: EEEOUCH!

Ron Knipper
DSC Optilink
707-792-7238