Re: More on paint

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: More on paint
From: spit@neuro.duke.edu (Michael D. Burdick)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 91 15:48:21 EST
   > From mjb@hoosier.utah.edu Thu Dec 19 14:05:41 1991
   > Personally, I wish I had a forced air breathing system, a new HVLP paint
   > sprayer, ....

Yes, a separate air supply for breathing is the way to go.  The suit can be
a little uncomfortable on a 95 degree day, but hey, you shouldn't paint
when it's that hot anyway, right?  Besides, as Cybil Shepard (I think) says:
I'm worth it.

You might try a pressurized pot if a HVLP system is not attainable.  You can
spray at a lower pressure which reduces overspray and you don't have that
cup hanging off of the gun.  All of the sudden, painting that TR6 frame is
not such a big job because you can spray with the gun at any angle!

=>mdb