re: BRAKE BOOSTER REPAIR

To: rgb@hal.com
Subject: re: BRAKE BOOSTER REPAIR
From: kiviat@oasys.dt.navy.mil (Brian Kiviat)
Date: 11 Dec 91 11:07 EST
I have had my booster rebuilt for my Sunbeam Alpine. It was done by
Tiger Tom's Electro-Mechanical Services in Harrisburg, PA. He is a one
man Sunbeam shop. He sells parts, does repairs, calibrates tach's, speedo's
etc. His work is good and he is a very honest guy. (Hard to find these
two in the same guy these days!) I assume he could rebuild any brit
car servo if the parts were available. I don't have his address here
but I do have the phone number.

(717)566-6813

Brian Kiviat
Tell him I sent ya
(Might help in my later dealings with him!)