Re: Maita bashing & BRG

To: archer@hsi86.hsi.com (Garry Archer), british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Re: Maita bashing & BRG
From: ejd@iris.brown.edu (Ed J. Devinney)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 91 11:08:25 EST
Yeah - what Alan Dahl said!  I know I'm supposed to be off-line, but, jeez guys,
a) the Miata's only a car, and b) Moss Green (my personal favorite shade) is
only a color, and honors Ireland to boot!

I disagree with Alan, though, on one point: I'm waiting for the time when I can
paint _my_ blue Miata over in MGreen.  To each his own.

They're _cars_, folks, just cars.  Let's have _fun_ with them.

ed "Miata, and britcar, and musclecar owner, and I'll paint them whatever
        blasted color I please *" devinney

* - Further sacrilege! The 'cuda is painted in '74 Rolls Royce MetBlue! Hah!