Re: Frozen rear brake adjusters....

To: "@encore.encore.com:banta@Eng.Sun.COM"@HERMES.intel.com
Subject: Re: Frozen rear brake adjusters....
From: dstone@sc9.intel.com (D. STONE 5-9521, BPR: 237-2322")
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 91 09:17:47 PST
          Having just rebuilt the brakes on my Sprite I'll
     concede to all this sage advice that's been going on
     regarding rear brake adjusters, with one addition: Once
     you do get them unstuck, you still must remove the
     drums and shoes to get the adjusters completely off the
     car as they must come out through the front of the
     backing plates ! So says the voice of (recent)
     experience.
          And where do you get new adjusters for $5 ?, as one
     of mine was severely boogered up. cheers-

                                        dstone@sc9.intel.com