TRF Online

To: ~b-c@bellcore.bellcore.com
Subject: TRF Online
From: taichi!whs70@bellcore.bellcore.com (W. H. Sohl)
Date: 11 Feb 1991 13:23 EST
As some of you may remember, about a month or so ago, I had been
in contact with Dana Henry at The Roadster Factory (TRF) about
TRF's efforts to go "online" in one fashion or another.  Dana
it turned out had a compuserve ID and with a bit of help, he
has been receiving "british-cars" postings for some time now.

Today I received an email note from Dana which is appended to
this email posting to british-cars.  I called Dana immediately
to tell him his message got through fine and I also told him how
to pose to british-cars list.  So, the connection to TRF through
Dana is in place, and (as his note mentions) there's a strong
likelyhood of an expansion of the TRF computer connection in
the near future.

Bill Sohl                      ||  email
Bellcore, Morristown, NJ       ||   UUCP    bcr!taichi!whs70
(Bell Communications Research) ||    or
201-829-2879 Weekdays          || Internet  whs70@taichi.cc.bellcore.com