Request from Dick Nyquist

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Request from Dick Nyquist
From: mit-eddie!wsl.dec.com!sfisher@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 90 10:16:15 PDT
I'm forwarding this request (it bounced to me, since I'm
now doing the Bay Area SOL list) from new member Dick Nyquist.
Can anyone help him out?  Thanks -- sf

From: Dick Nyquist <mit-eddie!hpspdln.spd.hp.com!dickn>
Subject: tires

1.1. I am looking for wide whitewall RADIALPLY tires in 16 inch rim to fit my
I am looking for wide whitewall RADIALPLY tires in 16 inch rim to fit my
Triumph 1800 roadster. 600-16 or 650-16 would be about right. Anyone know
a manufacturer?

2. I would like to get in touch with owmers of early Triumphs (pre TR2),
particularly 1800 or 2000 roadsters & saloons.particularly 1800 or 2000
roadsters & saloons.
if you own one or know of one (e-mail or regular mail)

thanks, Dick Nyquist