MGC & TR3 parts wanted

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM (SOL mail list)
Subject: MGC & TR3 parts wanted
From: T.J. Higgins <mit-eddie!uunet.UU.NET!a106d!tj@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 90 7:59:11 CDT
Last night at the local car club meeting, 2 parts requests came up.  I
said I'd ask the list.

One person is looking for an original set of Minilite wheels for a
TR3A.  He is not interested in the Panasport reproductions.

The other guy had a front wheel bearing go out in his '69 MGC.  These
wheel bearings are different than those in a B.  Not only is he
looking for the bearings, but he is also looking for a good source of
parts for the MGC.  I've got the latest list of parts vendors, which
I will pass along to him, but anyone out there who has knowledge of
MGC parts, please speak up.

Given the somewhat unstable nature of the list these days, if you
would please CC: me directly at the address below, I'd be much
obliged.
T.J. Higgins                    uunet!ingr!higgins (UUCP)
Intergraph Corp.  M/S IW17A3    higgins@ingr.com   (Internet)
One Madison Industrial Park
Huntsville, AL  35894-0001      "Well-weathered leather, hot metal
(205) 730-7922                   and oil, the scent of country air"
                                                        -Rush