Re: SOL gathering at Interop-90

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: SOL gathering at Interop-90
From: mit-eddie!hp6600.desk.hp.com!larry_schwarcz%q0@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: 31 Jul 90 08:52 -0800
>   How `bout a SOL Gathering at Interop-90 in San Jose?, The MGA won't fit
>   as carry-on but I'll bring pic's..
>
>There's a good idea!  I'll be there Monday and Tuesday.  Anybody else?
>
>- Ralph Droms

I'm game to get together sometime.  I'm not going to Interop-90 (I don't
even know it's date), but, I live in Santa Clara (right next to San Jose).
I can't bring my british car since I don't own one, but, it would be fun
to meet some of the others from this list.

                      Later...
                        Larry Schwarcz
                        HP Cupertino, Ca
                        lrs@hpda.hp.com