Re: Spit info?

To: british-cars%alliant.alliant.com@RELAY.CS.NET,
Subject: Re: Spit info?
From: Nark Mason <mit-eddie!VAX.FTP.COM!mason@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 90 13:10:45 EDT
Someone asked for machine shops in the boston area:
Harrys Machined Parts, a Motorcycle Race Shop. Good reputable machinist.
508-879-1455, Route 9 in Northborough, behind Suzuki of Northbourough, 5
miles west of 495.

Lindskog Balancing quoted me $160 for a 4 cylinder (A series) balance, crank,
postons, rods, flywheel, clutch, whatever all else. Another reputable shop,
though someone told me that they sometimes sub out small jobs to Harrys.

They in turn recommended:
Malden Crankshaft Grinding, 324-4446. Somewhere off route 60 in Malden,
never actually been ther though I will soon.

Oh yeah, Lindskog is in Acton, 508-263-2040, route 2 west 1 mile past
prison, take a left (that might be blocked off) through a corn field onto
school street, they're the frist brick building on the right.