TR8 body work...

To: british-cars%alliant.com@eddie.mit.edu
Subject: TR8 body work...
From: mit-eddie!ccwf.cc.utexas.edu!jtc@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (James TenCate)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 90 16:51:11 -0500
Just a quick opposite to Tim Buja's story...

When I got my 8, the paint was down to bare, rusting metal and the front
fender had a nasty crinkled dent.  It wasn't pretty.  I had it stripped,
repainted and body work done for a bit less than $2000 (whew!).  It
was well worth it.  I had several DuPont clearcoats put on and it's held up
great.  Name of the body shop is   Preferred Auto Body in Grand Rapids, MI
if any of you are in that area and looking for a great place to get
work done...    Sorry to hear about your troubles, Tim.

jim
jatc@emx.utexas.edu