I'm off for a bit

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM, hoosier!autox@cs
Subject: I'm off for a bit
From: mit-eddie!ames.arc.nasa.gov!ssi!coventry!rmb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Keptin Komrade Dr. Bobwrench III)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 90 08:56:22 CDT
        Well gang, I'm off @ 1pm today headed for Boulder and the
Vintage Triumph Register National meet for a week. To be followed directly by
a week in Dallas at SIGGRAPH. So if mail goes bounce during my absence or
if you send something and I don't reply, you'll know why.

        I'll be checking in as often as I can, but don't count on it.

        And for those of you attending either of these agust gatherings,
keep an eye on the message board for the Tam.Net logo which'll let you know
how to find me.

        later,

                iii