California dreaming...

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: California dreaming...
From: Dale C. Cook <mit-eddie!pinocchio.encore.com!cook@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 90 14:26:16 EDT
Just the thought of all that coastal road has got me all hot
and bothered...

Anyway, one more thing I thought of.  On my last ramble up
the Left Coast, Terry and I stopped for a night at a place
called (I think) Moro Beach.  You'll know it's right if
there's a big honking rock in the bay.  You can stay right
on the beach cheap at one of the off-season motels and I
seem to remember a good Mescin restaurant within walking
distance.

I disagree about AAA.  They're pretty professional and get
paid no matter what marque needs attention.  Especially in
California where most mechanics over 40 grew up on MGs and
TRs.

        - Dale