58 Jag for sale

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: 58 Jag for sale
From: "You Know Who" <mit-eddie!PSUVM.PSU.EDU!GGN100@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 90 13:43 EDT
      Now that the subject has gotten your attention............

     For Sale: 1958 Jaguar Mk 8 sedan

     This car was bought as a restoration project. The car has been
sandblasted and primered. There is some rust at the bottom. All of the
parts are here, but need to be refinished. Although we can't be sure
(the car came from NJ) but apperantly the car has 37,000 miles on it.
I don't have the engine specs here, (left em at home) but it is an
XK engine with a green head. We are asking $1,900 for this car. Interested
parties call (412)462-2261 or send e-mail to me at GGN100@psuvm.edu
Thanks

      _____     \_____________    | Gregory Nagy  GGN100@PSUVM.EDU