Spridget front sway bars

To: uiucuxc!tcgould.TN.CORNELL.EDU!garnett@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Roger Garnett)
Subject: Spridget front sway bars
From: phile@pwcs.StPaul.GOV (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 90 12:35:51 CDT
Of COURSE I have bars for your Spridget, Roger

ADDCO 5/8" complete with all hardware, just bolt it in.  It uses the
stock threaded holes in the frame and one of the holes in each A-arm
(I think you have to open it just slightly).  $50 FOB Saint Paul, MN
Was on car for about a month, has maybe 100 miles on it.

Original front bar, about 1/2".  Good shape except that one of the
links is broken.  You would have to scrounge or order out a new one.
Nobody knows how much it has been used, probably a lot.  It was not on
the car when I got it.
$25 FOB Saint Paul, MN
--
phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov    In real life: Philip J Ethier