Re: Patches and stickers and t-shirts and ...

To: mit-eddie!plains.NoDak.edu!tsmith@GARP.MIT.EDU,
Subject: Re: Patches and stickers and t-shirts and ...
From: mit-eddie!ames.arc.nasa.gov!ssi!coventry!rmb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Keptin Komrade Dr. Bobwrench III)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 90 11:34:05 CDT
        You're assuming having something that I [we] would wear often to
have a patch sewn to. I would really rather have the association attached
to the car rather than me, which is why I like the window sticker idea.
something that sits up in the corner of the windshield on the inside with the
1988 VTR decal.

        Speaking of which, anyone know where I can get an 'L' or an 'R' for
inside the windshield? I thought it might be amusing to have in Boulder.
(for those who've never been in Britain, drivers with learner's permits must
display a 4" 'L' on front and rear windows, and 'R's when you first recieve
your license.) Perhaps I could get one of our UK members to send me one?

        iii