Patches and stickers and t-shirts and ...

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Patches and stickers and t-shirts and ...
From: Timothy Lyle Smith <mit-eddie!plains.NoDak.edu!tsmith@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 90 09:12:43 -0500

    Sorry to be anti-sticker but I don't like the idea of putting a
    sticker on my car, or other thing that might hold a sticker.
    I would rather spend to extra to have a patch or t-shirt.  Anyways
    with the amount of work left to do on my car I would have to get
    more than 1 sticker just so I could have one in good shape by the
    time I got done with the car. :-)  Just a thought, would not a patch
    last longer than either a sticker or t-shirt?

       Tim