Stickers etc.

To: att!british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Stickers etc.
From: mit-eddie!wisvr.att.com!jrl@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (John Lupien)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 90 11:32:27 EDT
Greetings to users of Imperial Wrenches!

Stickers are OK, the first thing I would do is stick them to a
magnetic backing. That way there's no glue on my paint, and I
can take it off anytime.

However, while the idea of being able to recognize each other's
cars is kind of nice, it would be best if we could "pick each
other out f the crowd". A patch on the racing jacket is good for
this purpose, as is a T-shirt. I will gladly take all three if
they become available, but the patch is by far my first choice,
followed by the T-shirt, then the sticker.

--
        -John Lupien
        wisvr!jrl