Bangers and cash

To: mit-eddie!plains.nodak.edu!tsmith@EDDIE.MIT.EDU,
Subject: Bangers and cash
From: linus!att!speedy!gerry@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 90 11:32:32 -0400
TO ED:::::

I am in for what ever is the consensus, t-shirts, badges, window
stickers etc

TO Jim TenCate:::::::

If you still can not get hold of the August Issue of Classic cars,
then give me an address where I can send you the photo-copies of
which ever articles you want.
There were articles on complete restoration of a Stag (the one on the cover),
a buyers guide to the TR7/8, an article on the Triumph 2000 anbd an artivle
oabout an engineer at Stanrad Triumph.

BTW:::: years ago the publication was called "Thoroughbred and Classic Cars"
with the whole title standing out. then about 5 years ago they left the title
alone but had the "Thorough-bred and" in very small writing, so that only
the "Classic Cars" stood out. I remember reading about 3 years ago that they
were going to change the title to just "Classic Cars". I have not
looked closely at the cover lately but I think that they have dropped
"Thoroughbred and". I notice that the editor and writers always refer to
their publication as "CLassic Cars"

I have had a subscription to this magazine for 5 years from a company
in NY (Publications Expediting ?????) for $45 per year.