Classic Cars?

To: british-cars%alliant.com@eddie.mit.edu
Subject: Classic Cars?
From: mit-eddie!emx.utexas.edu!jatc@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (James TenCate)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 90 11:01:38 -0500
I'm having trouble finding a Classic Cars issue here in Austin!
Is the title really Classic Cars or something like Thoroughbreds
and Classic Cars?  I've never seen either and I'd like to see the
article on Stags, TR7's etc. (the title Thoroughbreds... rings a bell).

If I can't find one, could someone either (1) make a copy of just
the TR7 article (maybe that's illegal...) or better (2) send me
the address of the publisher?

Thanks.  Sorry to take up bandwidth.  Please reply to me directly:
jatc@emx.utexas.edu

jim