re: At wits end

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: re: At wits end
From: steve@europa.esd.sgi.com (Steve Valin)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 90 10:02:30 PDT
Bill sez:
>As written, I'm assuming Tom isn't in a local Triumph
>club in Massachusetts.  The predicament he finds himself
>in (car dead in parking lot) would be much more readily
>addressed with a local club.  But, one first must be a
>member before you have access to the helpfulness and
>local knowledge of other club members.

I consider this mailing list somewhat of an informal car club.  What Bill said
is true, but it doesn't help Tom out of his current predicament.  Surely there
must be someone who could help him.  I'd be glad to lend a hand if he wasn't
on the other side of the continent!

--
steve valin             steve@europa.esd.sgi.com                4153351379