re: At wits end

To: "bellcore!EDDIE.MIT.EDU!alliant!british-cars"@bellcore.bellcore.com
Subject: re: At wits end
From: mit-eddie!bellcore.bellcore.com!taichi!whs70@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (W. H. Sohl)
Date: 11 Jul 1990 10:12 EDT
Thm Boggiano asked about some local help with his TR-4.

As written, I'm assuming Tom isn't in a local Triumph
club in Massachusetts.  The predicament he finds himself
in (car dead in parking lot) would be much more readily
addressed with a local club.  But, one first must be a
member before you have access to the helpfulness and
local knowledge of other club members.

I think it is important for any owner of a classic/hobby/british
car to belong to both a national organization as well as a local
group if one exists.  Dues for these clubs is nominal and the
help, comraderie, etc gained is well worth it.

For the record, in Massachusetts, there are two local chapters
of The Vintage Triumph Register:

Western Mass, Triumph Assn. - Jeff Rust, Pres. 413-586-5787

N.E. Triumphs (Boston area) - Mike Murphy, Pres. 617-934-6037

Any other Triumph owners out there that would like a local
chapter contact in their area, please email me directly.

Bill Sohl

bellcore!taichi!whs70    or    whs70@taichi.cc.bellcore.com