At wits end

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: At wits end
From: mit-eddie!wpi.wpi.edu!boggiano@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Thomas A. Boggiano)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 90 21:59:42 EDT
I have come to the end of my patience and ability. I need to find a mechanic
in the Lowell, Mass area that is competent and would be able to fix my beast
of a TR 4. It is dead in the parking lot and will have to be towed to where
ever it goes so the closer the better.

If anybody out there would be willing to take a look at it, I am sure an
adequate arrangement for services rendered can me made.

                              Tom Boggiano
                    WPI Office of Academic Computing
                        email boggiano@wpi.wpi.edu