Re: Land Rover advice

To: mit-eddie!plains.nodak.edu!tsmith@EDDIE.MIT.EDU,
Subject: Re: Land Rover advice
From: linus!att!speedy!gerry@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 90 12:21:53 -0400
This month's Classic Cars will be of great interest to all Triumph owners.

On the cover there is an exceptional green Stag and inside there is an article
describing its restoration.

Also there is an article concerning the TR7 and has a "Classic Buyers Guide".
Is this car finally reaching classic status ? I now when I used to live in
England, this car was looked down by ALL TR owners as not being a true TR -
are attitudes finally changing ??????

While flicking quickly through the magazine I also noticed an article on the
Mayflower.

Gerry