Re: British Car magazine & CT car show.

To: hpda!manzi@apollo.HP.COM
Subject: Re: British Car magazine & CT car show.
From: uunet!hsi.com!archer@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Garry Archer)
Date: Tue, 22 May 90 15:40:55 EDT
uunet!apollo.HP.COM!hpda!manzi writes:
> Yo,
>     This British Car magazine sounds like something I'd like to get my hands
> on.  Any chance you could send me some subscription info on it ??
>
>                                                         Steve

Certainly!

ALL CORRESPONDENCE:

        British Car
        PO Box 9099
        Canoga Park, CA 91309

        Telephone (818) 710-1234

British Car is published six times per year (they have talked about increasing
that to 12 one day).

One Year   $16.95
Two Years  $31.95

Hope this helps!  (I think I'll Cc: the list.  It maybe helpful to all).

Garry Archer Esq.       {yale, uunet}!hsi!archer  -OR-  archer@hsi.com
Code 3/HSI Systems (a 3M company),      Wallingford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose." - A.P.Herbert