Re: The whole fleet works!

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: The whole fleet works!
From: mit-eddie!ames.arc.nasa.gov!ssi!coventry!rmb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Keptin Komrade Dr. Bobwrench III)
Date: Tue, 8 May 90 10:52:16 CDT
->Just the sight of the little, bright orange beast flying past the trees
->and rap of the exhaust (four little cylinders never sounded so good)
->brought a huge smile to this old 's fart's face.  Especially after the
->heir's mother said the kid looked like his old man did twenty years ago.
->

        Funny, I heard my mom say something similar about 3 years ago when I
first went to visit my parents in 'Lizbeth. Except dad had a TR-2 or 3, they
don't remember, but it was in about 1957 and he bought it used. I suspect a
TR-2. Wish there was someway I could find that car.

        Of course, mine didn't have 4 black Labrador retriever puppies curled
up and asleep in the passenger footwell where it was warm either...According to
Dad, when they woke up about halfway home and ate his thruway toll ticket
he wasn't very pleased. But the smile as he related that said otherwise!

bob