Re: tips & techniques

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: tips & techniques
From: Dale C. Cook <mit-eddie!pinocchio.encore.com!cook@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Sat, 5 May 90 15:05:31 EDT
-> I was thinking of you chaps up there in New Hampshire.  As I read about
-> the event, I was even more sad to not make it.  And Dale "of the Woodville
-> Irregulars" Cook (cue heavenly music.... "Ovr Fovnder") was even there!
-> Drat it!!!  I wished I coulda gone.  My weekend was just too hectic.

Hey, no heavenly music yet!  I may be old, but...

-> Well, I see some of you blokes are talking about British Cars Day at Lars
-> Anderson (July 15th).  I've never been there before, but I really want to
-> go this year.  Who else is planning on going?  Will you be "showing" your
-> car(s)?

I plan to go and also show off Grandfather.  Of course, no one really cares
about so ordinary a specimin, but I agree with Bob that it is really a
premire event in the area.  I went two years ago just to oogle other's
cars and found it was a lot of fun jawing with the owners and hearing their
stories.  As others have said, excellent cross section of the gendre.

-> -> Oh well, tara for now!

"Frankly, I don't give a damn!"

-> Garry Archer Esq.-> {yale, uunet}!hsi!archer  -OR-  archer@hsi.com
-> Code 3/HSI Systems (a 3M company),-> New Haven, Connecticut, U.S.A.

Garry, my son goes to Connecticut College in New London and I have
thought about taking the B down to visit (unfortunately he's almost
done for the year.)  Maybe you could email your telephone, just in
case?

Jim "flicker" Muller: some lists I'm on periodically send out the
list to the members so that they can stay in touch by email.  Maybe
you could do same.  Even better, of course, would be some kind of a
roster with home telephones, addresses, etc.  Yeah, I know; you're
busy!  :-)

        - Dale