Re: tips & techniques

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: tips & techniques
From: mit-eddie!harvard!hsi.com!archer@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Garry Archer)
Date: Fri, 4 May 90 09:18:08 EDT
Greg Nagy writes:
>      Phew! Just got done with a class project THat I've been working on,
> and thought I'd check my mail.... 180!!!! Jeez! You people sure like to
> talk!! anyway....

Me an' all!!!   I hadn't seen any britcars e-mail for over a week, then
suddenly yesterday afternoon and all evening I got flooded with about
the same number of messages!!!

Actually, I was disappointed, because last Friday I e-mailed out some blurb
about apologising for not being able to make it to the New England Scions
Of Lucas Meet (NESOLM? hmmmmm...) at Rob Rimbold's house on Saturday, and
now it seems no-one saw the message until this week.  Oh well.

I was thinking of you chaps up there in New Hampshire.  As I read about
the event, I was even more sad to not make it.  And Dale "of the Woodville
Irregulars" Cook (cue heavenly music.... "Ovr Fovnder") was even there!
Drat it!!!  I wished I coulda gone.  My weekend was just too hectic.

Well, I see some of you blokes are talking about British Cars Day at Lars
Anderson (July 15th).  I've never been there before, but I really want to
go this year.  Who else is planning on going?  Will you be "showing" your
car(s)?

        Oh well, tara for now!

Garry Archer Esq.       {yale, uunet}!hsi!archer  -OR-  archer@hsi.com
Code 3/HSI Systems (a 3M company),      New Haven, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose." - A.P.Herbert