Re: Brake rotors provide lousy traction!

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Brake rotors provide lousy traction!
From: Jeffrey Andrew Dowley <mit-eddie!andrew.cmu.edu!jd2u+@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 89 15:51:29 -0500 (EST)
Nark,
     There are cheaper sources of mag wheels for your car.  I won't
mention wires because from what I hear they are much prettier tolook at
than to maintain.  Try calling Panasport direct, or maybe Revolution
wheels.  The prices are about $150 and $140 a wheel respectively.
There is a difference though.  Revolution will supply you with new lug
nuts at that price, Panasport will not.  Both types require new and
different nuts than your old ones.   Revolution will also paint the
centers of their wheels whatever color you want.  If you wanted to race
the other beauty of Revolutions is that they will make them whatever
offset you want, same price.  Both sets of wheels are considered strong,
but some feel the Panasports are prettier.
        keep 'em between the ditches,
                Jeff