Re: [Bricklin] Clunk

To: "bricklin0095@aol.com" <bricklin0095@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Clunk
From: Scott Isensee <isensee@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 21:30:34 -0600
Thanks to everyone who responded. That gives me a few more things to check.

Scott

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 17, 2011, at 9:15 PM, bricklin0095@aol.com wrote:

> A couple of things.. Since it happens when cold, I assume that the car is
running on a higher than normal RPM.
> This will give much more torque to the drievtrain. Motor mounts, trans
mount. exhaust hangers. Having exhaust pipes too close to frameworks. Could
even be just normal wear in the rear end. Having someone looking under the car
and holding the engine revs up while the brakes are locked will help to narrow
things down..
> If I was too wager on most likely I would remove and check the Trans mount.

It

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bricklin/bricklin0095@aol.com